Marcia Rosman teaches professional seminars that help first-time sellers and buyers How to Value, Buy, and Sell an Existing Business. Each series runs once a week for four weeks.
New series beginning soon! Contact us for dates.
Introduction: What is that business worth?
We’ll look at value from all sides of the business evaluation: buyer, seller, market, lender.
Dissecting the tax returns/financials of a closely held business
What are the seller’s discretionary earnings, and why do they matter?
Submitting Letter of Intent or Offer to Purchase
How to make your offer stand out from others.
WHERE DO BUYERS Find the money to purchase a business?
Learn to get the most out of your professionals.
Plus Angel Investors and Venture Capital fundraising.
6:30 TO 9 P.M. SEMINAR MATERIALs and refreshments provided.
All four seminars, $196, prepaid. Taken separately, $59 each at the door ($236 total). To sign up, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop-In Monday Nights!
Attention, buyers, sellers, and professionals!
Join in the discussions and get answers to your questions:
• What is different about buying, selling, or valuing a business in the current market?
• How is a business priced? (“I’m thinking of buying a business, but it seems overpriced.”)
• Where will I get the money to finance purchasing a business?
• What do I need to do to sell my business? When should I begin marketing it? How long will it take?
• How do put a value on my business?
Every question is a smart question!
Preregister at email@example.com to attend a drop-in session in Braintree, Burlington, or Mansfield. $30 cover charge includes refreshments.